Friday, December 3, 2010

Slippers Gloves and Mitts

Trying to stay warm in winter can be quite the challenge for us Canadians. Fortunately the fleece of sheepskin has excellent insulating properties. We have managed to find some great sheepskin products to keep fingers and toes nice and toasty. We carry slippers, gloves and mitts. Our slippers are Canadian made, come in 3 styles and a variety of colours. People have come to know that we carry them so come from all around to get them and they are a popular on-line purchase. Our kids all have them and love them! I can’t wait to give some to my little granddaughter for Christmas. It’s a comfort to know her little feet will be warm inside her snowsuit. Prices range from $55 for children’s to $105 for adult’s.
Our gloves and mitts are made in Portugal. Our customers really appreciate our quality and selection.  I have one customer from Halifax who calls every few years to order 2 pairs of gloves at a time. She is so happy to have found them and wants to make sure that she is never without.
These items have become very popular Christmas gifts. It’s a perfect way to say “Merry Christmas” to almost anyone.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for deciding to follow Message in a Milk Bottle. I've just been looking at your photographs but am interested in this site too because we have been looking for somewhere to buy sheepskin gloves or mittens - and failing. They don't seem popular here at present. Do you export to England?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, we have sent things to England before, I can check shipping costs if you like. M

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know, I wear slippers all year round indoors - the Birkenstock kind because they support my foot and I like the leather against my foot. In the winter, though, I love a closed slip-on in felt or some warm material. Do you make a closed Birkenstock type shoe? Mine have holes now, and I'm looking to buy a new pair.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The gloves looks really nice and warm:)

    ReplyDelete